February 2014 – October 2015
Network of Education Policy Centers (NEPC) and Macedonian Civic Education Center (MCEC) in Macedonia were selected by Council of Europe to be the Platform for supporting schools in implementing inclusive polices and practices within the EC funded project „Regional Support for Inclusive Education“ .
The idea of school support team is to be a ‘reflective friend’ of pilot schools from February 2014 to October 2015 helping them in developing both, school projects for the CoE grant as well as the school development plans. Through interactive work with school teams, as well as other staff and students of the school, the school will be led through the process of self-evaluation. The schools will be offered workshops and support, based on their needs in order to improve the already existing and introduce new inclusive policies and practices.
Summary of Activities:
- Set-up focus groups (students, parents, teachers, community) in each of the 7 pilot schools;
- Support 7 pilot schools to design individual tailored development plans based on the Index for Inclusion methodology;
- On-going support to the pilot schools to implement the inclusive school development plans including school grant proposal development, grant management and quality assurance;
- Brief progress reports with description of results from the action submitted to the CoE on a quarterly basis;
- In the final phase of the Project, to produce inclusive education sustainability plans for each pilot school and list of recommendations on how to sustain support at the national and regional level.
For more information, please visit project web-site: