The Macedonian Civic Education Center (MCEC) was founded in 2004 with mission to develop educational programs and provide services to education and other public institutions, local communities, non-governmental sector, business sector and citizens in order to contribute to the continuous development of the civil society.
MCEC vision is to provide support to the achievement of the democratic changes in the society through continuous development of the civil society in which the citizens actively participate in the decision making process.
Values and principles
- Professional and responsible role in the non-governmental sector;
- Providing professionalism in line with the clients’ requests;
- Seeking innovative solutions and methodologies in all programs;
- Commitment to equal treatment of stakeholders;
- Creativity applied to new approaches;
- Ensuring sustainability in carrying out of all activities;
- Active involvement of the beneficiaries in the programs’ development;
- Transparency and accountability in cooperation with the donors and the stakeholders;
- Promotion of the democratic citizenship values.